“Cosy up in the Lodges and fall asleep to the gentle rhythm of waves lapping against the shore. The ultra-chic hideaways sit right on the Boscombe promenade and are fully kitted out with a modern kitchen, bathroom, balcony and sleep up to four adults”
For Press Trips, Media Packs and Images, contact:
Nick Collins – PR and Communications Officer
Telephone: 01202 451732
- 23/02/21 - COVID-19 Update
- 04/12/20 - Seasonal Joy as Lodges re-open
- 01/12/20 - Celebrations by the Sea this Winter
- 27/11/20 - Bournemouth Beach Lodges re-open 4 December 2020
- 07/08/20 - Bournemouth Beach Lodges Back in Business
- 23/03/20 - COVID-19
- 04/04/19 - New Beachside Lodges About to Open
- 08/01/19 - More Beachside Lodges Coming to Bournemouth
- 20/03/18 - Business is booming for the Bournemouth Beach Lodges.
- 02/11/17 - Christmas at the Seaside
- 13/09/17 - Autumn Breaks Beside the Seaside
- 07/06/17 - Modern, stylish and open for business
The seaside resort has reimagined the classic British beach hut as a chic bolthole that makes for an idyllic family break.
The Guardian Travel
June 24, 2017
What a brilliant place to watch the surf roll in.
Stella Magazine / Sunday Telegraph
August 12 2018
...it’s clapboard New England Chic meets camper-van ingenuity ... I was totally won over
The Sunday Times
May 7 2017
The Great British Beach getaway is in vogue ... start your day with breakfast on the deck and an unbeatable ocean view…
we took our well-trained French bulldog puppy … and had the best dog friendly holiday we have experienced so far
New Business Magazine
…Bournemouth is a vibrant town brimming with unique joy and energy...
...wake up to the ultimate sea view … An upgrade on the classic beach hut , these cleverly cosy and compact seaside lodges can sleep 4 adults and 2 children…
August 22nd 2018