Here’s 20 Holiday Tips for the best Beach Lodge holiday.
- Take a dip in the sea – optimum temperature is 16-18 degrees in August, September & October.
- Make a sandcastle.
- Try paddle boarding for the first time – hire from Sorted Surf School or Surf Steps located near to the Beach Lodges.
- Sit on your deck and watch the sunset over the sea with a glass of bubbly or a hot chocolate.
- Go for a walk or run on the beach and use the free ‘Gym Buddies’ at Boscombe Beach – your very own outdoor gym!
- Listen to the waves lapping the shoreline.
- Order a fresh ‘Wood Oven’ pizza direct to your lodge from the Wood Oven on Boscombe Beach.
- Breathe in the fresh sea air.
- Hire a bike from Front Bike Hire on the beach and cycle to Hengistbury Head to the East or Sandbanks to the west.
- Feel the sand between your toes.
- Have a delicious meal on the seafront in one of the award winning seafront restaurants – Urban Reef WestBeach
- Try your first ever Pier to Shore Zipwire from Bournemouth Pier – the first in the country!
- Go out for cocktails on the beach at: Aruba or The Prom Diner
- Have a game of mini golf on Boscombe Pier with golf balls that feed the fish! The first in the country!
- Cosy up in the evening in your lodge, watch the night sky and then settle down and watch a film on the TV Freeview channels or use your own devices with the free Wi-Fi available.
- Explore and discover Hengistbury Head – the headland’s stunning geological formations hold secrets from millions of years ago.
- Wander up the cliff path near to Bournemouth Pier and step foot inside one of the country’s most eclectic historic houses – the Russell Cotes House, Gallery & Gardens. See the stunning views of the coastline from the beautifully restored rooms.
- Take the Land Train along the promenade from Boscombe Pier to Bournemouth Pier and take a walk along the pier or maybe have some seaside fun in the Pier Amusements!
- The award winning gardens adjacent to the beach at Bournemouth are not to be missed, take a stroll and find yourself in the town centre for a spot of shopping.
- Walk to Alum Chine beach to the west and discover the beautiful Tropical Gardens and the historic Chines – once frequented by Churchill!
Remember your holiday mantra:
EAT. BEACH. SLEEP. REPEAT