About Bournemouth Beach Lodges | Stunning Beach Huts
Are you dreaming of a holiday by the sea? Our Beach Lodges are located just a stone’s throw from the beautiful Bournemouth beach.
The beauty of the Bournemouth Beach Lodges are that you don’t need to bring anything with you – just yourselves and a requirement to have fun! Everything you will need is provided for you in your lovely Lodge.
There is also one accessible Lodge, with access for a wheelchair user, throughout the ground floor area, so everyone can enjoy the perfect break by the sea. This Lodge sleeps up to five (4 adults and one child).
- Contemporary interior design
- Compact bathroom with WC, basin, heated towel radiator and shower
- Fully equipped galley kitchenette with hob, integrated fridge and storage
- Slimline storage throughout the Lodge
- TV with Freeview
- Free Wi-Fi
- 1 single and 1 double sofa bed on ground floor
- 1 single and 1 double bed on mezzanine floor
- All your bedding, excluding cot linen
- Towels (not beach towels)
- Kitchen Linen
- South facing deck with sea views
- Communal surf shower to rinse off in after a day at the beach
- On site laundry for washing and drying
- On site reception for help with queries, return bookings and tourist information
- Two BBQ hot plates for guest usage between 9am and 9pm.
Need to know:
- One well behaved dog is welcome in selected Lodges. As per the Bournemouth Beach Guidelines, we regret that dogs are not permitted on the beach directly opposite the lodges from the period of 1st May – 30th September. However, the nearest dog friendly beach is located only a 10-minute walk from the lodges (less than 1mile) at Fisherman’s Walk beach heading East towards Southbourne.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Lodges (including the use of E-cigarettes), however there is a designated area available where smoking is allowed.
- The fixed arrival and departure days are Monday and Friday and you can book 4 night or 3 night breaks.
Check in: Guests are kindly asked to check in between 3.00pm and 6.30pm. If your arrival is delayed, we kindly ask you to contact the Beach Lodges Team as soon as possible.
Check out: Guests are required to vacate the Lodges by 10am on the day of departure. If you have any queries please contact the onsite Beach Lodge Manager.
- Car parking - one allocated car parking space will be provided per Lodge free of charge, which will be managed by the Seafront Operations Team. From Sea Road, please follow directions to Boscombe Pier and Bournemouth Beach Lodges Car Parking. Guests will be issued with a time limited pass to display on the windscreen of their vehicle. For ease of access to the site, our complimentary Land Train service will be available to transport you to the Beach Lodges.
The Land Train will operate a complimentary service for guests on both arrival and departure days leaving from opposite The Overstrand building on the promenade at 1515hrs and every hour until 1815hrs.
Departs The Overstrand: 15:15, 16:15, 17:15, 18;15
Departs Beach Lodges: 09:50
The above times are on Mondays and Fridays and offered complimentary to Beach Lodge guests.
Train drivers have a list of our arrivals each week to ensure no payment is needed.